Roller is a new device in the KUDUX offer that breaks the existing standards of effect lighting. The Kudux Roller is a hybrid moving head device designed for music clubs. The conventional head has been replaced with a rotating cylinder with 16 lenses. The light source in the Roller is 16 pcs. Of Osram RGBWW LED multichips. Each diode is placed in one lens, emitting a very strong light beam in the form of a beam of the Beam type. The device has no restrictions on Pan / Tilt movement, so it can turn in any direction non-stop. Roller is a very dynamic device thanks to the use of new generation stepper motors, the light rays it emits very quickly “cut” through the space of the premises. The devices, depending on the configuration, can operate in several modes, occupying respectively from 16 to 82 channels in the DMX space. The built-in macro effects library makes programming the device in easy mode much easier. However, if you want to use the full capabilities of the device, use the 60 or 82 ch mode.
– Light source: Osram Diamond Gold 3 (25W RGBWW)
– Light source life: 50,000 h
– Color generation: RGBWW
– Focus angle: 3 degrees
– Predefined macro effects: 3
– Strobe: 0-25 Hz
– Weight: 18 kg
– Control and programming:
– Protocols: Master, Slave, DMX, Number of channels: 18/30/82 Ch.
– Electronic shutter and dimmer
– Mr.: 16 Bit unlimited, Tilt: 16 Bit unlimited
– Connectors: 2 Neutrik XLR connectors
– Power connectors: Powercon Neutrik (input and output)